- Fulbright Award Research Grant, Traditional Medicine in Mexico, 10/2009-7/2010. Dr. Korn collected plant specimens, conducted oral history with local herbalists and traditional knowledge keepers, continued collecting recipes-botanical and culinary and also updated her research on the effects of development and tourism on the environment and traditional medicine practices.
- Polarity Therapy for Dementia Caregivers; A Randomized Clinical Study of Polarity Therapy with American Indian Caregivers, 05/2004-05/2007. Click Here to read the Policy Paper.
- Advisor to the 2012 State Policy Action Plan to Eliminate Health Disparities in Washington. Click Here to read the plan.
- Member, Washington State Advisory Committee on Diabetes and Obesity.
- Delivered training program “Salish and Sahapatin Approaches to prevention and treatment of Diabetes” to Tribal & first nations health educators, clinicians and administrators.